Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Predator fans, tell me what you think of this.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is the prologue to a Predator fan-story I'm planning to write shortly. It's still in the first beginning stage, and I'll probably make several revisements later on.


    Korbachevsky, a prison in desolate northern Russia, houses some of the most dangerous men on Earth; killers, rapists, thieves, psyhopaths... But after a bright steak of light in the sky and several gruesome deaths shortly after following, suspicions arise. But no one can be placed at the deaths. The prisoners are in their cells and the guards watching them. When an armed team is sent out to investigate, only one blood-splattered survivor comes back telling incoherent stories of the 'demon.' Bewildered, the management sends out a call for a military group to land at the prison. Two days later, the platoon arrives... and finds nothing but blood and weapons. And strangely, all of the prisoners quivering in their cells and civilian prison employees huddled together in a back storage room alive, with no sign of the armed guards except for what little remains of their bodies scattered along the floors and walls.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yig's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    657
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds interesting. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    What year is it?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I originally wanted 1996 or so.

    But I've decided to scrap the story because I've been told over at the white board that there's already a comic book with a Predator in a prison.
    "Predator: Race War" it was called.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey, I think it sounds cool. And if you haven't read the story that is already out there I say you still do yours. Just 'cause the idea is similar doesn't mean yours won't be better! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    yeah, sounds pretty fucking good so far man! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    you should continue it!

    Damn I need to go buy some old Pred comics [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •